1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- Emma Watson
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- Josh Hutcherson
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
- Maybe 20s or 30s, you never know
5. Do you know a hoarder?
- Not that I know of
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- Maybe 5 or 6?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
- Zero, but I want to.
9. How many countries have you been to?
- I have never left the US, but I wish to travel the world someday.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
- Willow or Violet
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
- I have failed tests before
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
- I loved Winnie the Pooh
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
- A salsa dancer
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
- I have read Twilight and The Hunger Games, and instantly fell in love.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
- I have an American, but I think British are so cool
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
- I have one set of grandparents that are both still living and married.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
- Nope, but my older sister did.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
- Disney World when I was 5
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
- I’m currently taking French
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
- I do
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
- I don’t believe so, if I have I was little.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
- My parents belong to Costco
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
- Some call me Claire, which is my middle name
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
- Probably my dad
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
- Yes, the dark is scary
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
- Of course. I love food.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
- I take vitamins everyday, and some allergy medicine
40. What medical conditions do you have?
- I have some allergies
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
- Once I went to the ER for busting my teeth out and cutting my lip open.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
- Wherever I find some comfy ones. My favorite is from target.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
- That I looked pretty
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
- Some of them
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
- I like sweet tea. Subway also has a good honey green tea.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
- A lot
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
- Probably around the fifth grade. In sixth we wrote a letter to kindergarteners pretending to be santas elves
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
- Why not?